Institut Curie, foundation of public interest
26 rue d'Ulm
75248 Paris - Cedex 05 - France
Tel. : +33 1 56 24 55 00
Fax : +33 1
SIREN : 784 257 164 (Registered in Paris)
SIRET Foundation : 784 257 164 00011
SIRET Research Centre : 784 257 164 00045
SIRET Paris Hospital : 784 257 164 00037
SIRET Saint Cloud Hospital : 784 257 164 00086
Graça Raposo, Deputy Director for Advanced Training
Editorial and administrative officer:
Mélanie Herrbach, project manager
IT development: Globalis
Site hosting : Institut Curie
- The information on https://ic3iphd.curie.fr serves only for reference purposes and does not engage Institut Curie.
- Institut Curie recalls that the content of its site https://ic3iphd.curie.fr can include errors or omissions and that it may be modified or updated.
- If you observe a broken link, an omission or an error you can bring it to our attention by sending an email to email@example.com
- All information included on https://ic3iphd.curie.fr is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including all documents that may be downloaded and iconographic representation or photographic images. Complete or partial reproduction of information from this website, on any kind of electronic support, is strictly prohibited, unless express authorization is given by the responsible publisher.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, complete or partial reproduction for collective use is strictly prohibited without the prior express written permission of the Training Unit of Institut Curie.
- All material included on https://ic3iphd.curie.fr (texts, visual elements, photographs) is protected under copyright in France by the Intellectual Property Code, and abroad by effective international agreements on copyright.
- Violating any of the above copyright provisions is an offence for which legal action can be taken.
Freedom of Information Law:
Information collected on https://ic3iphd.curie.fr will be used for the applications to the EuReCa PhD Program. The recipients of this information will be Institut Curie personnel.
Article 26, Articles 34 to 38, Article 36, Modification: You have the right to request modification or deletion of inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, or obsolete information which concerns you, as well as information for which the law prohibits collection, use, communication, or storage.
As such you can request that information concerning you that is incorrect, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date or for which the law prohibits collection, use, communication, or storage be rectified, completed, updated or deleted. You can also oppose the collection of data concerning yourself.
To exert the above mentioned rights you can make a request addressed to the publishing director at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site contains links to other websites. Institut Curie is not responsible for the content on any sites other than those that are part of the curie.fr domain.
- Institut Curie websites use a cookie on your browser. A cookie does not enable our institute to identify you. However, it stores information concerning your navigation on our website and is necessary for the proper functioning of the website.